Our online professional development offerings are available around the clock, giving you convenient access to our expert authors and author-trained consultants. Enroll in quality web-based instruction and access PD resources on the most crucial topics affecting teachers today, all at a time that works best with your busy schedule.
Impact your practice and your classroom with the most advanced self-paced PD courses developed and presented by Heinemann authors. Each On-Demand Course includes video modeling, reading, writing, and personal reflection.
- Target specific needs with real classroom examples and practical tools
- Build teacher agency and strengthens skills, with PD that is supported and sustained over time
- Collaborate with colleagues by setting up a facilitated group study course
Online PD comes to life with the immediacy of real-time, live webinar series presented by our authors and consultants.
- Participate in online live chats with one of our renowned author experts or consider enrolling in one of our self-paced, pre-recorded series
- Get hands-on training from the comfort of your own home or school, with no travel time
- Includes streaming webcasts, live discussions, video demonstrations, presentation materials, and more
Discover Heinemann’s dynamic source of online professional learning books, timely articles, and video clips all accessed in one place for one annual fee.
- Use the Digital Library as a resource for your professional learning community or book club
- Converse with colleagues worldwide about books and topics in the Digital Library's community chat space
- Stay up to date on the latest issues in education with online articles by leading authors
Professional Development Services Menu
- PD Services Home
- On-Site PD
- Online PD
- Off-Site PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Linda Hoyt PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
2017-18 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!