Let us tailor a program just for you.
We know you love the engaging professional development offerings presented by Heinemann, but did you know you can have a workshop or multi-day institute designed just for your school or district?
Speak to one of our professional development specialists about how you can have one of our renowned authors and educational consultants work with you to create the perfect day of off-site professional learning.
Examples of study areas being presented now:
- Connecting Literacy Assessment to Instruction
- Addressing the Common Core Standards with Instructional Best Practices
- Essentials of the Reading and Writing Workshop
- Differentiating Instruction
- Teaching for Deeper Engagement and Understanding
- Comprehension Strategies
- Content-Area Literacy
- Teaching Math and Science Proficiency
- Strategies for Struggling Readers and English Language Learners
- Literacy in the 21st Century
- Closing the Reading Achievement Gap for Middle and High School Students
Professional Development Services Menu
- PD Services Home
- On-Site PD
- Online PD
- Off-Site PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Linda Hoyt PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
2017-18 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!