This is a trade book pack of corresponding books for the new Content Literacy (Primary) lesson book that is now a part of The Comprehension Toolkit series second edition.
Because schools may already own these popular books, these books are available for your convenience as an optional purchase.
These 7 primary titles are included in this trade book pack to support Content Literacy lessons:
- Frog or Toad? How Do You Know? (Enslow Publishers, Inc.)
- Make a Difference (National Geographic Ladders series)
- Martin’s Big Words: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (Disney Book Group)
- Plants Eat Insects, a How & Why series (Creative Teaching Press)
- Snowflake Bentley (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- The Peace Book (Little Brown and Company)
- What Do You Do When Something Wants to Eat You? (HMH Books for Young Readers)
You may also be interested in purchasing the original trade book pack that corresponds to the lessons in the first six strategy books in the Toolkit:
The Primary Comprehension Toolkit trade book pack
Existing users of the original Comprehension Toolkit series may purchase the new Content Literacy lesson book and this new trade book pack to fill in their existing resources.
New to The Comprehension Toolkit series? Click here for more details:
The Primary Comprehension Toolkit, second edition
The Intermediate Comprehension Toolkit, second edition