Energize your classrooms and benefit from professional learning provided at your school or district, where teachers learn in context with colleagues. Heinemann's suite of powerful, author-developed on-site options will build upon your staff's strengths and introduce new expertise that helps transform students.
Connect your teachers with the modern research and proven practices of today's leading thinkers, presented in seminars at your location.
- Customized for the unique and particular needs of your school and district
- Delivered by highly qualified educators and skilled presenters
- Work together with your fellow teaching staff to share experiences and foster a community of learners
Speakers & Consulting Authors
Energize your district around timely, important topics with author keynotes and on-site consulting.
- Motivate and inspire your teaching staff
- Listen to the most current research and learn proven strategies to help you with today's important educational issues
- Our author experts and consultants are internationally known educators
Bring all the expertise of a leading Heinemann author to yearlong or multi-year improvements in your school or district.
- Develop a long-range plan for your school or district
- Increase the levels of both engagement and achievement for teachers and students
- Enhance your existing strengths while addressing your specific literary needs
Professional Development Services Menu
- PD Services Home
- On-Site PD
- Online PD
- Off-Site PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Linda Hoyt PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
2017-18 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!