Get unlimited access to Heinemann’s most popular professional books and resources.
The Heinemann Digital Library is a dynamic source of online professional learning books, timely articles, and video clips all accessed in one place for one annual fee. Consider using the Digital Library as a resource for your professional learning community or book club and extend the experience with even more colleagues through use of the Digital Library’s community features. Or you can simply subscribe on your own, browse, and enjoy.
How the Digital Library can work for you
- Sign up for a 12-month subscription and receive online access to more than 300 Heinemann-curated resources — all for the price of a single book
- Stay up to date on the latest issues in education with articles by leading authors
- Discuss books and articles with colleagues using the Digital Library's community features
- Use the Digital Library as a resource for a PLC or book club
- Supplement an On-Demand Course with access to the Digital Library
- Watch video clips that model and inspire great teaching
Professional Development Services Menu
- PD Services Home
- On-Site PD
- Online PD
- Off-Site PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Linda Hoyt PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
2016-17 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!